Wednesday, August 22, 2012

That's the way it is.

Well, I finished up Summer Quarter.

I can honestly say that if nothing else, I actually learned a lot. I feel like I've actually retained a lot of the knowledge that I gained. I worked my butt off. I studied like crazy. I got the highest grade in the class.


...and I still got a B+.

I guess it's time to look at the positive; I learned a lot. I'm trying hard not focus on the negative. But, I'm moving on to Organic Chemistry now, and it seems as if my new professor has a stupidly easy grading scale, so I'll walk away with an A. Easy.

I've really been enjoying school these past couple of months. I really look forward to it. It's nice to have a sense of personal accomplishment. And I'm really looking forward to entering the work world again in the next few years. But I'm so glad that things worked out the way that they did. Do I suggest having kids so young and then going to school? No. Way. It's hard. But I've really been blessed. I've got to take the time to raise my children without having to work. I have the joy of spending every day with them. I've also been blessed to have an amazing supportive family that has allowed me to continue my education to work towards my dreams. I've got a hardworking husband who is out chasing his too (full time work, full time school!) and we're buying our own home next month. For me, things are just right.
So, I'll shrug off that B+, and move on to some more good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment