Friday, January 14, 2011

Fun Friday Night!

I was feeling guilty for being such a lazy Mommy over the last couple of days. I've just been run down and I've been sleeping in. But this morning, when my child slept in until almost 1pm (yes, I know, I'm bad, spare me the lecture) I realised that it was rubbing off on his and I felt horrible. I decided that we had to do something fun and productive today...and continue to do so from here on out. I cannot be this lazy anymore.

So, my Mom and I decided to take the boys to the Playplace at Mcdonalds. They had the time. of. their. lives. They ran and laughed and played for well over 2 hours, only stopping occasionally to chomp down a french fry or two. All in all, it was a ton of fun and I can't wait to take them back again. My rounded self even climbed through the tunnels as took the boys down the slide. Tunnels+Pregnancy=Pain. But the giggles they got out of going down the slide were well worth it.


Twas a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment