Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Not too much to report today. Ian and I had a busy day cleaning house and running errands. Came home, made dinner (mmm...lasagna), Toby took Ian so I could have a few spare moments to myself (lovely), and now, just sitting in bed.

One awesome thing that happened today though, Ian is sitting up in the cart at the store. Not only is it superly adorable, but is much easier than carrying around the infant carrier for me!



I swear, I don't know where the time is going. Last I checked, the kid couldn't even hold his head up without my assistance. I have to say though, Toby and I were just discussing how much fun he is now. This stage has definatly been the most enjoyable. As much as I miss his little newborn-self, I enjoy seeing him laugh and play.

Until tommorow, I bid farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment