Thursday, January 28, 2010

Toby told me that it freaks him that I'm not pregnant anymore today. Haha.

Apparently I was pregnant for so long that he just got used to the idea. He said that it's just weird to think that I don't have a baby inside of me anymore. The strange part is, I agree with him. It is weird. The fact that Ian is almost six months old is even stranger. Soon, I will have not been pregnant for longer than I was pregnant...if that makes any sense whatsoever.

We're both starting to understand why some people only want one child. We love Ian so much, and he's so perfect, that sometimes we wonder how (or if!!) we could ever love another child as much as we love him. But then I think about how I just know I would love them, and how Ian deserves a little brother or sister. I don't think that growing up an only child would be any fun, but maybe that's just because Toby and I come from large families.

So, the verdict is, that we will most likely start trying to conceive sometime at the end of the year. That is as long as Toby's raise comes though soon. He's been performing wonderfully at work and has been promised a raise, and will most likely be promoted very soon. I'm so proud of him. He is such a hard worker, and a good person, he really deserved a break. He's been patiently waiting on it, and praying for it. After all of that goes through we will most likely take 2 months to be absolutely certain that all of our finances are in order, and we will move out of here.

We were originally planning on getting our finances in order and saving to buy a small starter home. But we've decided to get everything paid off, then move someplace modest and save to build our dream house. With my step dad being in the construction industry, we should be able to build it at a reasonable cost.

I guess I've kind of gone of topic here. I'm just super excited about the future will hold. Things are finally starting to look up for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment