Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's been a minute.

It's been some time since I've written. Most likely nearly two years or more. You know, just a hot second.

But I kind of miss this. Sometimes I look back at my past blog posts and think... "Wow, I had forgotten how that felt". It's a nice nod to the past for me. It's like a journal that someone else may be able to take something away from, and that makes my heart happy.

So, whats been going on in my world?

A lot. Kind of an actual crap load.

*ahem*

Ian is FIVE and is now in KINDERGARTEN. Vanessa-Kate is THREE and is in PRESCHOOL. When did that happen?! Ian is still a funny kid. He's a jokester, and he loves to laugh and be silly. Vanessa-Kate is silly in her own way, but she's a sweetheart. She's quiet, sweet, and kind hearted.

Toby is still working at the same company. But he now does work that he really and truly loves. He works in social media and he loves every minute of it. We are very blessed that he found his way into such an awesome company where he has been able to grow and flourish.

And me? Well, I did it. I went to Nursing school. I worked my behind off for several months after I graduated with my business degree and completed all of my Nursing prerequisite classes. Then I applied and was accepted into the program a little over a year ago. As of December 17th I will only have ONE semester left before graduation. Assuming everything goes to plan I will sit for my boards this May. I love nursing school and I love working in the clinical setting. I have had tons of wonderful experience and I cannot wait to start working.

Other random things; we bought a house (not sure if I was still blogging then), and we have two tiny fluffy white dogs named Trooper and Zeke. =)

Hopefully I'll write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment