Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lazy Day Saturday.




The kids and I have just been hanging out, playing in the living room, and watching tv on the couch all day. It's been a while since we've all taken a day to just stay home.

You'd think that as a "stay at home Mom" (that term almost seems hilarious to use to describe me) I'd be home most of the time. The truth is, I'm never home. I'm at school, I'm at the park, I'm taking the kids to their grandparents, I'm at the store, I'm at the Doctor's office, I'm anywhere but home. Most of the time I really enjoy being on the run. But I have to admit that I need to spend a little more time at home because...I don't remember the last time that I cooked anything. I literally never cook. We eat out or at one of our parents homes. It's sad and a kind of humiliating. Haha...kind of.

But today, we're all just cuddled up on the couch. I've spent most of the day exposing my poor children to Teen Mom 2 and old episodes of NCIS. Tis a good day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment