Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vanessa Kate: 7 Months


Age: 7 Months

Things I enjoy doing at this age: Playing on the floor, hanging out with Mommy and Daddy, Playing my piano, Eating, Nursing, Screaming and babbling, trying to crawl, getting baths and blowing bubbles.

Things I don't like: The carseat and not having teeth to eat everything with.

Milestones: I'm crawling on my own. It's a wiggle army crawl thing, but I'm getting places. I learned to blow bubbles. And Mommy is pretty sure I'm saying "Da-da"

How I've changed this last month: I'm staying awake much more during the day and I need much more "play" time. I also laugh, babble, and try to communicate more.

Clothing Size: 6-9 months, size 1-2 diapers.

Sleep: Like a dream.

Eating: I still nurse a lot. I've been having some Enfamil formula here and there while Mommy is at school though because her freezer supply is dwindling. But she's going to get me some more freezer milk soon. I'm starting to eat some soft solid foods. I don't eat baby food much, I'd rather have something that I can chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment