Friday, January 27, 2012

Vanessa-Kate: 6 Months


Age: 6 Months

Things I enjoy doing at this age: Playing in the exersaucer, talking and yelling, cuddling with Mommy, Daddy, Mamal & Papal's, and my brother, playing my piano, playing with my doggy, nursing, eating in general and playing on my belly.

Things I don't like: Dirty diapers, when people won't give me their food, and getting in my carseat.

Milestones: I'm sitting up entirely on my own. I'm also trying to sit from a laying position. I roll all over the place, and I'm starting to make motions like I'm *trying* to crawl...but I've got a way to go.

How I've changed this last month: I'm enjoying independent playtime more. I'm getting stronger and better at sitting up and such.

Clothing Size: 3-6 months, and a couple of 6-9 month sleepers since I'm so tall. Size 1-2 diapers. I had to start wearing bigger socks this month.

Sleep: I am mommy's sleeping baby.

Eating: I nurse most of time. I eat bottled breastmilk while Mommy is at school on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. I've start protesting formula. But Mommy thinks that maybe I just don't like the kind that she bought. I like baby food, but only if it's REALLY REALLY thick. My favorite so far has been "Roasted Banana & Mango". Mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment