Thursday, December 22, 2011

Vanessa-Kate: 5 Months


Age: 5 Months

Things I enjoy doing at this age: Playing in the exersaucer, talking, sitting in the bumbo seat, eating, nursing, cuddling, laughing with my brother, and singing.



Things I don't like: Dirty diapers.



Milestones: I have teeth that are almost popping through all over the place. I'm just growing up so very fast!



How I've changed this last month: I stay awake a little more often each month. I am able to sit up (supported) for much longer periods of time. I am able to more accurately reach for things that I want.



Clothing Size: I've moved into 3-6 months now for the most part. I can still fit in some of my 0-3 month onsies. I've actually worn the same onesie in all of my monthly picture so far! Size 1 diapers.



Sleep: I nap well. I sleep all night long.



Eating: Mommy can nurse me without supplementing now! Though I generally have a bottle once per day in the interest in making things easier. I like eating stuff too. Though I did have to take a break from eating after I got a horrible diaper rash from eating some carrots!

1 comment:

  1. She looks like Ian. I see it in the eyes! She is so pretty. Im glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete