Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The laptop that I generally blog from has been out of commission for some time. It's running again due to a friend lending me a charger! I have another laptop that I do all my school work from but it is HORRIBLE to blog from. It messes up all of the spacing on my posts. So, that is why I haven't been around much.

There are so many things I'd like to write about, but it can all wait. There are more important things on my heart tonight.
Tonight I just want to write about Keegan and his family. Many of you may remember me posting about Keegan before. Very early yesterday morning he gained his angel wings and went to be with God. He fought a hard battle during his short life here on earth. His story taught us all a little more about what is most important in this life. Though I never had the pleasure of meeting him, because of Keegan, I want to be a better person. I want to be a better Mother. Because of Keegan I try to take things day by day, and never take for granted what I have been given. Each night I have prayed for him, and each night I have held my children just a little bit longer than the night before. I have prayed to God, thanking his endlessly for blessing me with their health, and asking him to bless Keegans Mother with the same gift. I wish that he would have, and I pray that God has a special plan for Keegan, his family, and their journey.

Tonight, please take a moment to thank the lord for all that he has given you, and take an extra moment to pray for Keegan's family. If you feel the need to give, please do so on his Mother Beth's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment