Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vanessa-Kate: Two Months


Age: Two Months

Things I enjoy doing at this age: Laughing and smiling, taking showers with Mommy, cuddling in bed, my silly brother, being wrapped up in the moby, my binky, and eating.

Things I don't like: Being cold.

How I've changed in the past month: I interact a lot more. I like to make eye contact, coo, laugh, and smile. I weigh over 10 pounds now. I'm eating more, and I've finally got the hang of the bottle. I'm also even latching on occasion. I'm getting bigger in every way. I've gone up one size in both clothing and diapers. I'm sleeping even better at night than I was before.


Clothing Size: 0-3 clothing, size 1 diapers.


Sleeping: I sleep all night long almost every single night.

Eating: I drink 3-4 oz of Mommy's milk from a bottle every 2-4 hours. Sometimes even more frequently in the evening when I get really hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment