Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 38:


Current Week: 38

Weeks to go: 2-ish. But good news! It looks like we will be having baby Wednesday or Thursday. Because I was 4 cm as of last wednesday (most likely 5 now, knowing my body) and I'm having my membranes stripped Wedneday at 10 am!

Weight gain: I gained 5 lbs...last week.

Stretchies: I only had a few left over from Ian, but this week a found a couple of little ones. =(

Movement: Less than before. She's getting big.

Cravings: Can my craving be "going into labor?"

Sleep: Friggen' craptastic.

Best moment this week: Finding out I was going to get my membranes stripped! =D

Gender: Girly-girl.

Labor signs: Yep. Not enough thogh.

Belly button: Flatish innie?

What I miss: No heartburn.

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Vanessa-Kate/Seeing Ian meet her for the first time!

Weekly wisdom: I hate this section.

Milestones: 4 cm and 80% as of last Wednesday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment