Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week 35


Current Week: 35

Weeks to go: 5-ish (I swear she's coming July 15th though)

Weight gain: Not sure..13 lbs?

Stretchies: My old ones that had all but faded away from Ian's pregnancy are starting to pink up again. =( Noooo.

Movement: I feel like she's throwing a lot of dead weight around inside of me.

Cravings: Food. Lots and lots of FOOD.

Sleep: As crappy as to be expected.

Best moment this week: Buying the cradle with Toby. =)

Gender: Girly-girl.

Labor signs: Some contractions and an ungodly amount of pressure down low. Ahh.

Belly button: Flatish innie?

What I miss: Sleeping.

What I'm looking forward to: The weekend.

Weekly wisdom: If something is special, treat it that way.

Milestones: Today is my "35/35". 35 Weeks, and 35 days until our due date.


So, it's been a long day. Firstly, we have not had hot water in our apartment since Friday, and it won't be back on until Thursday morning. Apparently the gas company shut off the gas even though *we* have never been late on a bill in our lives. Then, our car broke down today while we were on the way to Toby's Mom's house so that we could shower without freezing our asses off. I guess it's a pretty cheap fix, but the part is impossible to find. There are literally none in the state. So I have to wait for a dealership to order it, which could take forever.

So, yeah. I look awesome in these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment