Monday, June 13, 2011

Perfect Weekend.

Thursday night, around 7pm, Toby decided he was going to take Friday night off and start the weekend early. He left work at 10:30 pm (instead of 11 like usual) and we headed off to Lake Erie, to my parents lake house for the weekend. We got there around 2:30 am, and didn't leave until 10:00 pm Sunday night. It was a much needed short vacation.

We had so much fun. Ian loves the sand, the water, the boats, riding the golf cart, the pool, the playground, the campfires, and just about everything in between.

Without going into too much detail, because it would take forever; it was a perfect weekend. Just what we needed as a family before Vanessa-Kate arrives. While I'm looking forward to meeting her, I am also nervous about not having Ian be my one and only, my baby. I plan to take him back one more time before she is set to arrive so that we can go to the beach again, and so that I can take him to the African Safari, since he loves loves loves animals so much. I'll have to research nearby labor and delivery departments before we go though, just in case. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment