Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 31

I know I'm a day late for this one, but what can you do? At least I took the pictures yesterday, right?

Current Week: 31

Weeks to go: 9

Weight gain: 9 lbs

Stretchies: Just Ian's leftovers. =P

Movement: Getting stronger by the day.

Cravings: I keep craving this one frozen "healthy choice" meal. It's got barbeque chicken, corn, and apple crisp. I could eat one everyday.

Sleep: Much better now that the house is air conditioned. =)

Best moment this week: Toby having a long weekend from work. We had a really nice family weekend.

Gender: Girly-girl.

Labor signs: Irregular contractions. All of the time.

Belly button: Normal innie.

What I miss: My old cell phone that broke recently. =(

What I'm looking forward to: Swimming! My parents opened their pool today! Also, being out of school for the next couple of months. It's finals week!

Weekly wisdom: "Good thing the future comes only one day at a time."

Milestones: I swear I grew MUCH rounder this week. It's crazzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment