Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 19:

I've decided to start doing a weekly pregnancy update. I know I'm already about halfway through, considering 20 weeks is the midpoint to full term. But to be honest, considering this is my 2nd child and my having gestational diabetes, I have most likely just recently passed my halfway mark. Hard to think about. Whats even harder to think about is that Vanessa-Kate will be here in about 4 months. Wow. Just wow.

Current Week: 19

Weeks to go: 21

Weight gain: -4 Pre-Pregnancy Weight!

Stretchies: None that have developed from this pregnancy.

Movement: Yes!! Until this week it was just flutters. This week, it's KICKS!

Cravings: Nothing in particular. I devoured some Cane's Chicken the other day though.

Sleep: Starting to get a bit uncomfortable, but not bad yet. The worst part is that Ian hasn't been sleeping well for the past week.

Best moment this week: Feeling the first real kicks and finding out the gender!

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor signs: Mild contractions.

Belly button: Normal innie.

What I miss: I'm actually very content.

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling stronger kicks, getting rounder, and SPRING!

Weekly wisdom: I'm trying to really savor this pregnancy, since I know that there is a good possibility that it will be my last. I don't want to rush this experience.

Milestones: Gender reveal/Anatomy Ultrasound (all looks well), First Kicks.

(P.S. I stole these questions from an excellent fellow blogger, Aly.

No comments:

Post a Comment