Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day Two:

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.

I didn't want to go super obvious with this one and post about someone that I am very obviously close to like my husband, my grandma, my mom, or even one of my long time friends. So, I chose to post about my wonderful sister-in-law, Nichole.

Nichole is pretty awesome. She has better taste in music than most anyone I know. She has terrible taste in food. She's funny...like actually very funny. She's a very choosy person. She doesn't befriend just anyone. But, she is very loyal and caring to those who are close to her. She's a good little sister, and a good big sister too. She has an ipod constantly attached to her face. She laughs out loud to herself too often when she watches youtube videos. It's embarrassing. She's kind of lazy, and she sleeps a lot. She wears a lot of cute clothes...and a lot of the color grey.

All in all, shes pretty awesome and we are all very lucky to have her in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment