Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guess what?!

We're moving!

We've known for about two weeks, but I guess somehow it slipped my mind to write about it. We officially move out on November 6th, so less than 3 weeks. It's a cute little 2nd floor apartment, 2 bedrooms, a large bathroom, and a cute kitchen. I can honestly say, I'm very happy with it. It's nothing fancy, but that's actually what I'm looking for right now. Somewhere that we can call our home, and where we can be comfortable, but still modestly priced so that we will be able to continue saving for a home of our own someday.
These are the only photos that I have as of now, but it's cute. =) I like the kitchen and I love the interior brick wall in the bathroom. I have always loved interior brick walls.

I know that we should be able to easily afford this place, but I guess I'm just a little nervous about balancing all of the bills again. It's just been a while. So, we're going without some extras like cable and internet for the first month or so, just until we can get a nice idea of what our budget is like...then we'll add extras to it from there. But not to worry, I still need the internet for school, so I will continue updating, just not from home.

To be honest, I am through-the-roof-excited about moving out but it's going to be strange having it just be the three of us. I think part of me will miss having company most of the time. But, then again, I'm looking forward to having our own space. I can't wait for Ian to have his own real bedroom...even though it will be hard on Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment