Friday, October 1, 2010

Flashback Friday.

Flashback Friday:
A brand new Aiden.
My beautiful nephew Aiden Riley Hutchinson was born on July 28th 2009. From the moment that I first laid eyes on him, I was in love. At the time, I was almost 38 weeks along with Ian, and I was ready to pop. So, I won't lie, I "nested" on Aiden. I spent basically every waking moment I could in the hospital while he was there. I snuggled him like crazy. And I also took tons of newborn pictures of his beautiful self. These are just a few of them. I wish that I would have had someone do the same for Ian while he was in the hospital because I didn't have the energy to do it myself.
I know I usually write about Ian, or Toby and I during flashback fridays, but this was such an important day for me. I love my nephew so much, and seeing him when I was so close to having Ian has a very special place in my heart. Sometimes, when Aiden and I are alone, I tell him about how we were good buddies before Ian was born, but not to tell Ian so it doesn't hurt his feelings. Haha. During Aiden's first few weeks, I snuggled him like crazy. I had the pleasure of learning just how great a full term pregnancy belly is for snuggling newborn babies. He could lay up on my chest, and spread his little legs around my belly, and it was just perfect. It was like he was snuggling with me and Ian.
This photo is one of the reasons that I have always called Aiden my shiny eyes.
And I called this his "snowman face" when he was a newborn. He just looked like a little snowman to me.
And lastly, here is a picture that Jessi snapped on Aiden and I, just a few days before Ian was born. Please overlook the swolleness of me, and the fact that my dress is riding up far too high. That is Aiden, peacefully napping on my big belly full of Ian. I had no idea that she took this picture until months later. But now, I cherish it. Poor Jessi though, me coming over and stealing her precious little boy all of the time. I apologize. Full term pregnant ladies should not be aloud to be around such loveable newborn babies.

Loves you Aiden.

No comments:

Post a Comment