Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dear Husband:

Dear Husband,
You are amazing. Thank you for today, it was an awesome day. You always make me feel so loved, appreciated, and cherished. I needed today. I loved going out to dinner, just the two of us, and I loved talking (and laughing!) with you over an excellent dessert and a freshly brewed in house beer. It was our kind of date. I may have even enjoyed it more than the long back massage you gave me when we got home...maybe. Mostly, I am just glad that I have someone like you in my life. Life is such a whirlwind anymore, that I almost forgot what it was like to have a day about me. Thanks for helping me to pull myself above water today. You have no idea how much less stressed that I feel.

You are everything I could ask for in a husband, a father, and as my best friend...and then ten times more.

iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou.

Good luck starting your brand new position tomorrow, you deserve it baby.

Love always,
Wife

P.S. Can you believe our 2nd wedding anniversary is almost here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment