Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Letter to my son:

Dear Ian,

I hope that you and your Daddy had fun playing today. You have no idea how happy you make him. Tonight after you feel asleep he gave you kisses and told me how much he loved hanging out with you. I asked him if the two of you had fun tonight, and he told me that he always has fun when he gets to have Daddy time with you. You are one lucky little boy to have such a great Daddy. He loves you so much.

I wanted you to know that you are the thing that really keeps me going. It has been a rough couple of days for Mommy. I have been stressed out about all sorts of things, but you always know how to make it all better. When I'm feeling my worst, you walk up to me, look up at me with those beautiful blue eyes, say "Mommmm" and give me that toothy giggle of yours. You take my aching heart, and make it just melt every time.

You bring so much joy into our lives. So much love. So much happiness.

We are both absolutely head-over-heels for you. =)

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment