Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And so it starts.

Okay, first blog.

Here we go...

Let's stick with the basic introduction for this. My name is Tabatha Starr. I've got a wonderful little family consisting of my husband Toby, and our 10 week old Squeaker, Ian. You'll be seeing a lot of him around here.

We live in a small town about 25 miles outside of Columbus Ohio called Alexandria. The only thing our town is known for is that we are one of the biggest speed traps in the state, so that's nice. That and in the 1800's we used to have one of the largest clock factories in the world. These days, not so much.

We're currently living in some tight quarters here. We live in a 4 bedroom house with my mother, step-father, and little brother (and the 3 of us of course). But you also have to take into consideration that my little brother also has a baby who is two weeks older than mine who spends the majority of the day here while his parents are in school. Things get kind of tight. We made the choice to move in with my parents after learning that I was pregnant. My husband and I knew that we needed to get our lives on track while Ian was young if we wanted to be able to give him the life he deserved. So here we are, in our early twenties, living with my parents for the next two years. It's rough, but in my heart I know we made the right choice for our little guy.

My husband is a full-time student at ITT Tech, majoring in Business and Human Resources. I have been a stay at home mom for the last few months, but have decided to go back to school for nursing. Until I start school winter quarter, I am just working as a server, and soaking up the precious time I have with Ian.

I know that was pretty boring, but we had to get the intro out of the way sometime. ;) I promise it will be less yawn worthy from here on.

No comments:

Post a Comment