Saturday, April 21, 2012

Vanessa-Kate: 9 Months


Age: 9 Months

Things I enjoy doing at this age: Eating is my favorite. I will eat anything at anytime. I also love to play outside, cuddle with my Mommy, pound on the computer keys, jump in my jumpy, play with my piano, mess with my dog, laugh at my bubby when he's being silly, pull Daddy's hair and nose, riding in the stroller, and put things in my mouth that I'm not supposed to.

Things I don't like: My Mom leaving the room.

Milestones: I have two big teeth sticking out on the bottom of my mouth and I'm sitting in my "big girl" carseat, still rear-facing though. I'm also starting to say Mom and Dada. I'm waving and giving kisses.

How I've changed this last month: I'm eating so much more food...and I was already eating a lot before! My face is also starting to thin out, though I do still have adorable little cheeks.

Clothing Size: 6-9 months, size 2 diapers.

Sleep: Okay, but I've been nursing at night a lot. But Mommy and Daddy set up my crib this month. No more cradle for meee!

Eating: I've been eating everything that I can get my hands on. I love fruit pouches too! I will literally eat anything. I even ate curry covered mushrooms from Daddy's rice at the Thai food place. Some of my newest favorites are multi-grain club crackers, eggs, & strawberries. I'm nursing a couple of times a day and a lot at night. I drink some water (sometimes with a bit of apple juice if I'm lucky!) throughout the day now in a sippy cup. I tried Mommy's spearmint green tea and I LOVE it.

Words I say: Da-da & Mom, possibly yeah and Mamal.

1 comment: