Friday, March 23, 2012

Vanessa-Kate: 8 months


Age: 8 Months

Things I enjoy doing at this age: Playing, being outside (lovveee being outside), crawling around like crazy, picking every little thing I can find on the floor and putting it in my mouth, nursing, being in the sling with mommy, playing with my brother and cousins, taking walks, eating ev-er-y-thing, and talking jibberish.

Things I don't like: My carseat. I'm so over the infant carseat. Time to buy a convertible carseat Mom.

Milestones: I can crawl super well now. I also am pulling myself up on tables and such. I got my first tooth all of the way through.

How I've changed this last month: In almost every way. I am getting SO big. There's no way to explain it. Everything I do is just more big-girl like.

Clothing Size: 6-9 months, size 2 diapers.

Sleep: Good, but I'm suddenly waking up to nurse once or twice a night.

Eating: I eat a lot of solid foods now. I also have taken a liking to my brothers beloved fruit pouches. I still nurse about 5-6 times per day. Mommy also gives me water in a bottle or a sippy cup when we are out and about or when we are out in the sun.

Words I say: Da-da, and possibly yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment