Friday, March 2, 2012

Just so you know...

That's just a picture of me making my way across campus to turn in my petition to graduate. May can't come soon enough. =)

Last quarter I managed to make the honor roll (GPA above a 3.5) but I got a B in one of my classes. This quarter I *think* I'm going to get all A's and a 4.0! I'm a little shaky on Environmental Science, but I think I may be able to squeeze an A out of it.

I'm so glad to be done with this degree. It's just such a relief to have finished something, even if it's not what I really want to do. If anything it has just renewed my confidence. I know that I can do well when I return again in the fall to pursue my nursing degree. In the past I just never tried because for some reason I didn't believe that I was smart enough. But over the last year I have come to see that I am smart and capable. I can't wait to start this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment