Friday, February 24, 2012

Flashback Friday.

I cannot believe this has been two years.

It seems like it was just yesterday that Ian and Aiden were this size. They were so much fun. They're still so much fun. At that age I remember that they really enjoyed taking baths together side by side in my Mom's big sink. She has one of the faucets where the sprayer pulls out of the faucet and they would pull it out and fight over it. Aiden always tried to turn the water on.

I'm so blessed to have had the joy of not only watching my son grow up but also the joy of watching my sweet nephew grow up right next to him. Watching them grow and become best friends has been amazing. They are so different, yet so much the same. I cannot imagine what my life would have been without these two little boys. They made my heart grow in ways I didn't even know possible.

I love you boys. <3 I hope you can be friends forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment