Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Don't blame me, blame my technology.

I know, I know, I know, I haven't been posting much lately. But it's not my fault. It's my stupid computers fault.

Let me tell you about the day that I had last week. I woke up and my craptasic phone died. I plugged it in, and the charger didn't work. So I was just out of luck there. So, I went to turn on my Macbook, which is the computer that I use for everything but school. It's a million times better than my Dell. Since "becoming a mac" I actually feel my heart die a little inside everytime I have to touch my Dell. Anyway, suddenly the Macbook wouldn't take a charge. The computer seemed to be working fine, but the charger wouldn't work.

So, it soon died. So I put on my big girl panties and picked up the Dell.

The opening screen came up and suddenly went into a mode where it just kept saying "hibernating..." and it would act like it was loading. Yet, no matter how long you let it be it never actually would go into hibernation or boot up. It just kept saying "hibernating..." and trying to load.

So then I tried to watch television. The guide wasn't working right. No matter how many times I tried to change the channel it just stayed on an episode of Nancy Grace. I couldn't take that. I like her even less than I like the Dell. So I turned off the tv.

I don't know how to work my dvd player.

I turned on my ipod and tried to connect to the Internet but my wireless router had stopped working temporarily. And all of this was occurring during my "day off" when Ian is with his grandparents.

So, yeah, that's why I haven't been blogging much. The entire world of modern technology took a giant poop on me. I have yet to fix either of my computers, so I've been blogging from Tobys work computer occasionally after he gets home. It's a dell too. It makes my posts format weird. So if you see awkward spacing, that's why.

But don't give up on me 'yall. I'll be back someday...when I get my computers fixed and come out of the dark ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment