Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vanessa-Kate: One Month

Vanessa-Kate is one month old already!

Age: One Month


Things I enjoy doing at this age: Cuddling, Sticking my tongue out, Kissing my brother, Sitting in my bouncy chair, sucking on my binky, and just about everything else. I'm a very content baby. I hardly ever get upset.


Things I don't like: My carseat.


How I've changed in the past month: I weigh about a half pound more than I did a month ago. My head is larger, and I'm a bit longer. I stay awake for much longer periods of time, I eat over twice as much, and my hair is growing even more! My eyes are less dark and are starting to turn a blue-ish color.


Clothing Size: Newborn, I'm still swimming when I put on my 0-3's.


Sleeping: I sleep for 6-7 hours at night. My Mommy is very happy about that.


Eating: I drink 3-4 oz of Mommy's milk from a bottle every 3-4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment