Monday, July 4, 2011

Week 36


Current Week: 36

Weeks to go: 4-ish. Okay, let's take the time to explain this. My due date is 4 weeks (28 days) from today. However, I will be induced during the 39th week (whatever day my OB is on hospital duty that week) if I have not yet had her. So that means 3-3.5 weeks. However, I have the feeling she will arrive before that. I'm still sticking with July 15th.

Weight gain: Not sure..13 lbs?

Stretchies: Just some leftovers.

Movement: Yes. It hurts.

Cravings: Eh.

Sleep: Horrible.

Best moment this week: Spending the long 4th of July weekend with family. =)

Gender: Girly-girl.

Labor signs: Yes. I won't go into detail though. It's kind-sorta icky for those who have never been pregnant. =P

Belly button: Flatish innie?

What I miss: Not having heartburn, not peeing every 2 seconds, sleeping.

What I'm looking forward to: This entire week; The town fair Wednesday-Friday, which takes place literally right in front of our house, my doctor appointment (with first cervix check) on Wednesday, Chiropractor on Thursday (I missed my weekly appointment and I'm hurting!) and then the lake (assuming I'm not WAY dilated) Friday night-Monday!

Weekly wisdom: Yep.

Milestones: I officially feel as big as a house. Is that a milestone?

No comments:

Post a Comment