Wednesday, July 6, 2011

#$^*%#@@#!!!

Oh. my. good. lord.

I am tired of all day headaches and daily migraines.
I wish my back would stop hurting.
I'm irate that my car took a crap on me last week.
I'm even more angry that the part to fix it had to be ordered from out of state.
I really wish my kid would stop screeching at me.
I hate that I am having one of those days where I just want to scream "shut up and go to sleep!"
It breaks my heart to spend time being frustrated with him when we have so little "us" time left.
I hate that I'm suddenly as big as a damn house.
I despise that I can't stand in one place long enough to do my dishes that are piling up.
I'm pissed that I don't have dishwasher.
I don't want to have to ask my husband, who is working a lot of hours, to do the dishes for me.
I'm annoyed that I'm having actual painful contractions these days.
I wish I wasn't growing out of my maternity clothes.
I hate that I was late paying my rent, simply because I have no clue what date it is.
I don't want to pee 50,000 times per day.
I want to go outside and scream curse words until I feel better.

It's just one of those days, right? Things will be better tomorrow...right? Huh?

::sobs::

Damnit, damnit, damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment