Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week 27:

Current Week: 27

Weeks to go: 13

Weight gain: Not sure. 5-7 lbs?

Stretchies: None that have developed from this pregnancy.

Movement: Actually, yes, at this exact moment.

Cravings: Cereal with almond milk. All. type. of. cereal.

Sleep: Poor.

Best moment this week: Spending a whole day hanging around the house with Toby & Ian.

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor signs: On friday night I had strong contractions and got really nausius. It scared me for a couple of minutes, but it calmed down after about 30-45 minutes.

Belly button: Normal innie.

What I miss: Not peeing myself like...everyday. (sorry!)

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling like I have everything I need for her arrival.

Weekly wisdom: God is good.

Milestones: I'm officially waddling in place of walking.

P.S. I had a really busy day and had to take this weeks picture in my pj's before bed! Boo. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment