Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why, Hello Cravings.

Today has been the day of cravings. It's embarrassing how much I have thought about food today. I don't mean that I have just thought about food, I mean that I have been having daydreams about food. I've been thinking about all of the things that sound delicious and then I daydream about myself eating them.
I went to the same grocery store twice today.

I bought several bags of food.

...both times.

Let me just tell you about the foods that I have dreamed of just today alone. Please don't be disturbed... but this is an ungodly amount of cravings for a single day:

Salt and Vinegar Chips
Turkey and Swiss on Rye
Wheat Chex
Simply Orange Juice
Any type of juice that might be tart or sour
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Heluva Good French Onion Dip
Bob Evans Dinner Rolls
Eggs, Over Easy, Yolks Only, Salted and Peppered
Sparkling Water with Lemon
Fresh Root Beer
Beer (...yeah)
Eggo Breakfast Pizzas (the ones covered with yogurt, fruit, and granola)
Diet Dr. Pepper
Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
Fresh Salsa
Spaghetti
Brie
Pineapple
Strawberries
Blackberries
McDonalds Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
PopChips
Baked Lays, Original Flavor
Marinade (I know this sounds weird, but I was thinking about yummy marinades and I was drooling big time)

And like I said, it's not like I thought about these foods a couple of times and called them cravings. I actually obsessed over them.

I'm sick. I'm going to go eats something else now. I'm starving.





P.S. The sickest part of this post? My food collage. I actually took the time to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment