Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 20:

As of today, we are halfway through a full-term pregnancy! =)

Current Week: 20 (halfway!)
Weeks to go: 20
Weight gain: -2 lbs Pre-Pregnancy weight.

Stretchies: None that have developed from this pregnancy.
Movement: Lots of kicks and rolling at night time. =)

Cravings: I had a Krispy Kreme Doughnut breakdown this week.

Sleep: Not great. Waking up crampy/uncomfortable. Need a new mattress. Plus I'm starting to need more sleep. 6-8 hours used to leave me feeling fresh...now I need 8-10. *sigh*
Best moment this week: Buying new maternity pants and some little girl clothes.

Gender: GIRL!!
Labor signs: Mild contractions.
Belly button: Normal innie.
What I miss: Having 8 hours of sleep be enough.

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling stronger kicks, getting rounder, and SPRING!
Weekly wisdom: You're the Mom. Trust your instincts.

Milestones: Starting to really stock up on girly stuff. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment