Tuesday, March 22, 2011

21 Weeks.

I'm a day late on this one. We have been super busy. Ian is sick, Mommy is sick, Toby is getting sick, and we went out of town for a funeral.

Current Week: 21
Weeks to go: 19
Weight gain: -4 lbs pre-pregnancy weight. Don't ask me how that happened. lol.
Stretchies: None that have developed from this pregnancy.
Movement: Lots. <3
Cravings: ICE CREAM. All day. Every day.
Sleep: Bad. Mostly due to being sick and sharing a bed with a sick toddler though.
Best moment this week: Finding the baby swing that I thought I had lost! One, now I don't have to buy one. Two, I love that swing and I miss seeing my tiny Ian in it.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor signs: Mild contractions.
Belly button: Normal innie.
What I miss: Honestly, Ian being a baby. I went through all of my favorite clothes that I had saved of his and I cried like a baby.
What I'm looking forward to: Warm weather, and swimming in the pool!
Weekly wisdom: Savor the moments. Stop and say I love you anytime that you can.
Milestones: Nothing great...I broke out my maternity shorts this week though!

No comments:

Post a Comment