Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Craving.

I've decided that I've found a new way to earn money.

I'm going to start allowing marketing companies to study me. Just me. Because I'm pretty sure that I personally am the single person that they are gearing advertisements towards. They really get me. I pay far too much attention, and once I get something in my head, I can't get it out. This is especially true with foooodd commercials.

For example, Red Robin has recently started a new marketing campaign on television. I haven't seen an ad from them in months and suddenly they are on every 15 minutes. So now, I am craving Red Robin. Constantly. I think some people misuse the word craving. It's a serious word. Like the word hate, you just shouldn't be toss it around if you don't mean it.

By craving I mean that I think about it several times a day, for days or weeks at a time. I get hungry and my first thought is "I want Red Robin". Then I come to terms with the fact that I am not going to eat Red Robin so I mope around the kitchen until I find something that will fill my stomach. It's not Red Robin, so it's hardly even food. Just stomach filler.

This will continue until I actually get to eat at Red Robin. Then it will end.

I don't think I can handle being a one car family anymore. If I had a car I would have already been over this craving and onto the next.

...I also could go for a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. Plain please.






Please note that I have filed this post under "hopes and fears". 'Cause I really hope to go to Red Robin soon, however I seriously fear that I will not get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment