Monday, December 6, 2010

I am 6 weeks today.

...and the 6th week has brought me a wonderful gift. Morning sickness.

Silly me, I thought that maybe I had somehow managed not to get the horrible sickness that I got during my pregnancy with Ian. But it seems that I was wrong.

Don't get me wrong, maybe I'm just catching a bit of the cold that Ian and Toby have had these last couple of days, but somehow that is not what it feels like. No, this is more of that horrible I suddenly feel like my butt is going to come out of my throat (yes, you read that correctly) and I'm going to die.

I don't think that is the flu.

When I was pregnant with Ian all I did was puke. Everywhere. All of the time. On everything, and everyone. Then I ended up in the E.R. with severe dehydration. Dear God, just spare me of that this time, my son has been puking enough for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment