Monday, November 1, 2010

It's going be a long week.

I'm posting this at 3 am. Why am I even awake a 3 am?

*sigh*

This is going to be a long week. I'm already starting to feel overwhelmed. Tomorrow morning we meet our landlord at the new apartment at 9:30 to get our key. (Yay!) Then Ian and I are leaving on our 3.5 hour journey to go see my wonderful friend Jessica. Then we are all going on a big couponing shopping trip. Then I'm hosting my very first thirty-one party tomorrow evening at her house! I am super excited that we're going up to visit because I love hanging out with her, but I wish that the visit wasn't going to be so rushed.

Tuesday morning I am leaving to come back home. Then I need to get Ian to Grandmas asap so that I can finish up this weeks schoolwork (which I have been working on tonight for several hours). This will be particularly challenging because I have a couple of professors who think that "group assignments" are a good idea for online classes. Which translates to me and one other person footing the work of 6 people. Awesome.

So then is packing and more packing and more packing and more packing...

And then loading, and unloading, and carrying boxes up stairs, and organizing...

All during this time Toby is working 3pm-midnight everyday. So it looks like I will be doing the majority of the move without him. Stressssss!

I am stressing out because I'm worried that I will never be able to get this ridiculous group work done this week with all of this going on. =/ Packing and moving already feels like such a hopeless and never ending task without pointless assignments.

I just need to keep telling myself that soon we will be all moved in, and soon I will be done with school.

...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment