Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sometimes I love living at home.

So, I know that I talk a lot about how I am looking forward to moving out and getting our own place, but there are some days where I am so happy that I live at home with my parents...and my brother...and his girlfriend...and my nephew...and my cousins temporarily (they are between moving out of one place, but have a month before they can get into their new place). So this is a busy place right now.

But it's exciting. My home is always full of life.

I love that Ian has spent this past year (almost year!) surronded by so. much. love. And I feel the same way about Aiden. They are such lucky little boys to be able to spend everyday with their parents, their aunts and uncles, their grandparents, and each other. Watching them grow up together is amazing. It's like brothers, but even better. I feel like every single day is an adventure. It seems like they learn something new everyday...twice a day...or more! They have reached this phase where they love to laugh. Making them laugh is my favorite thing in the world. It could cure any sadness, and hurt, anything.

It's all just more of a personal proof that no matter how hard we have to work to get to where we want to be, that things were meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment